Fluence Has a NO REFUND Policy
All sales and orders are final. There are no refunds.
Each purchase placed on the Site is a “Transaction.” Fluence is not responsible for refunds for Transactions, except as provided in this Agreement.
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Saving any feedback, stats, or metrics related to content they have submitted to the Site.
- Reading all info and terms associated with payment methods and transactions.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
- Maintaining records of authorized payments and charges.
- Ensuring content added to the Site is in agreement with the Fluence “Terms of Service”.
- Warranting that if you enter into a Transaction, then you shall be able to make full and immediate payment for the requested services.
Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for the following reasons:
- A placed order was not fully reviewed by the recipient.*
- An unauthorized or incorrect charge occurred.
*When you make a purchase on Fluence, you are paying in full for the entire time your media is watched or listened to by the person you are selecting. Since people may not always watch or listen through the entire length of your media, you are refunded for any portion of your media that was not watched or listened to after 14 days from the time of your submission. Each refund is made between 15 to 21 days after each order is placed. Visit your account page to see your balance history: https://fluence.io/account
Any questions or disputes regarding refunds can be sent here: firstname.lastname@example.org